NONTOX® is a powerful bio-catalytic agent for the cleaning of soils and all hard surfaces of TPH (Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon) pollutants, releasing the TPH pollutants in a form more compatible for microbial remediation.
NONTOX® stimulates natural biological reactions within indigenous microbial ecosystems through enhancement of oxygen transfer supporting accelerated remediation rates of the TPH pollutants.
NONTOX® will treat virtually all TPH pollutants, including: crude oil, jet fuel, and diesel oil.
• Enhances remediation of TPH (Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons).
• Provides excellent surface cleaning and release of TPH components.
• Treats all types of petroleum hydrocarbon contamination.
• Helps in the precipitation of metals in wastewater discharges.
• Reduces time associated with soil and water remediation and cleanup.
• Provides immediate and ongoing VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) suppression.
• Reduces fire hazards, increasing flash points, and auto ignition threshold points, in gasoline or fuel oils.
• Does not require personal protective equipment.
NONTOX® is fully compatible all application equipment, including: hand or power sprayers, helicopter, airplane, or floating equipment.
NONTOX® requires no special personnel protective equipment.