Eco-Cat™ is a bio-catalyst that provides a highly effective solution to treat fats, oils, and greases (FOGs) and hazardous odors (VOCs) within wastewater treatment and collection systems, sludge and residuals handling and dewatering.
Eco-Cat™ solubilizes fats, oils and greases (FOGs) through the breaking of ester molecular bonds, making these waste components more available to a system’s microorganisms as a carbon food source.
Eco-Cat™ increases oxygen transfer and dissolved oxygen (DO) levels in the water column and improves the ability of the wastewater treatment system to reduce organic loadings.
• Eliminates hazardous gases (VOCs) and noxious odors.
• Rapidly solubilizes fats, oils, and greases (FOGs).
• Increases dissolved oxygen (DO) in sewer lines and lagoons.
• Provides superior breakdown of insoluble wastes.
• Completely safe to personnel.
Eco-Cat™ provides an immediate elimination of the strongest odors, including hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and, most importantly, will shift the biological conditions that produce odors.